Backup, Easy to use data backup software that offers simple data storage and complete system restore of Win9x & ME.  

Zip Backup to CD - data backup software

Datahjaelp Software Solutions, Backup and Zip

Zip Backup to CD - Support Forum

Backup forum overview

Subject: Spanning - Skipping one drive in 3 drive set.

By: Wes Heaton

15/09-2005 06:40

Sytanx for 3 drives is D:|E:|F: correct?
I can not seem to stop the software from auto adding a | at the end. Looks as follows D:|E:|F:|
Issue with this is that it skips E: assuming this is the problem.

I tested the E: and performed a test back up to it alone and it worked fine. This was without removing the media that was in when it was skiped over.

The IDE placement is as follows:

D: 0:1:0 <-- yes this is slave on the primary IDE but is functioning fine so far.
E: 1:0:0 Master Secondary
F: 1:1:0 Slave Secondary

>>> INTASPI
>>> Internal ASPI (SPTI 0)
>>> Internal ASPI (SPTI 1)

From looking at the post in another thread I Assume the correct syntax is D:|E:|F: so I need some help in stoping the software from automatically making it D:|E:|F:|

Windows 2000 SP4
Zip Backup to CD version 3.19.5.496

By: Bor

15/09-2005 20:57

Hi Wes,

I don't have this problem, maybe the reason is that I have installed Windows XP Home.
Bye.

16/09-2005 14:07

Changed the Order to D:|F:|E: and the software auto added the | again D:|F:|E:| and it skipped F: this time. Still cant get it to not do that.

16/09-2005 22:54

I do computer contract support, I need to be able to use 3 or more drives with Windows 2k,2003 or XP. Currently I have only purchased 2 copies of this software and have another 5 sites in testing phase of it. If I cant get the 3 drive set to work, I will go to a different software package. Any help on this matter would be apreciated.
I would really like to stay with this software for the zip file format. Thanks for any help you can offer.

To make use of the support forum it is necessary for you to have an user account. If you already have such one, then use the login form below. Otherwise you can create a free user account by clicking here!

Email address:  

Password:

Other threads:

| Data backup software | Download | Order | Screens | Help | Support Forum | How To's | FAQ | License | Contact |
| Version 3 | Run as Service | Advanced | Links |

Data Backup

Download

Order

Screenshots

Help

Support Forum

How to's

FAQ

License

Contact

About version 3