Zip Backup to CD is now FREE
Go to the registration page and get a license key for FREE.
Zip Backup to CD is a data backup software designed to backup your data files
to CD/DVD, using the standard Zip file format, allowing backup files to be viewed
and restored with most zip file utilities.
- Build in CD/DVD burner software, no need for 3 party burner software.
- Supports CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW and DVD-RAM.
- Allows splitting of large files (up to 4GB) over more CDs, files, etc.
- Drive Spanning, use of more than one destination or CD/DVD drives.
- Email notification with detailed reports of backup jobs.
- Spans multiple removable medias, such as CD's, DVDs, Zip drives, etc.
- Splitting of backup files for later writing to removable media.
- Incremental and differential backups using archive bit or catalog.
- Backup file naming with date and time for easy file management.
- File filtering to allow inclusion or exclusion of files by file type.
- Inclusion or exclusion of individual folders and files.
- Restore your data without Zip Backup to CD. Windows® XP can read Zip file.
- A wide array of supported CD/DVD drives, test if yours is supported.
- Automatically compare after backup and burning to CD/DVD.
- Password protection for your backup files.
- CD/DVD RW erase Utility.
- Catalog system to manage your backup files and easy retrieval of files.
This data backup software distributes the files to be backed up in several
stand alone Zip files of a size fitting a standard writable CD (CD-R) or a size chosen by
the user. Therefore it can backup your files to hard drives, network drives,
ZIP drives, JAZ, SyQuest, writable CD (CD-R), and most other removable medias.
Zip Backup to CD supports conventional or Universal Naming
Convention (UNC) file names, allowing access to all local and LAN Directories using
Industry standard 32-bit long directory and file names. The integrated zip-extractor
allows the restoring of your data backup files.
Our backup software has its own scheduler supporting unattended
auto-backup and scheduling of any specific Time or Date, Day of the week or Month. It also
has command-line support for further automatisation.
Zip Backup to CD supports data backup of in-use and open files as long as
the application that is using the file does not have it locked for read access. Therefore
you can backup the complete system if you are running Windows 95, 98, ME. If you are running
Windows NT, 2000 or XP you have the option to include the registry and system state, which
enables you to make a complete system backup.
This data backup software is compatible with Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000 and XP
We believe you should be able to try a product before you choose to buy it. That is
why you can download Zip Backup to CD and try it free for 30 days. There are no limitations,
you get the entire product.
Download a free trial immediately!
Other software from Datahjaelp ApS: CD2X - CD to MP3/OGG, Zip Password Recovery and APV-PC/NET (danish)